Lately, however, we've come to appreciate her more than we have been these past two years. She's been so good. She still barks at the slightest unrecognized noise, but now she listens when you tell her to stop.
She's also been awesome with the kids. Last week Mikaela gave her a good whack between the eyes (for no reason at all ) with her princess flashlight. Zoya just looked at Emme like, "oh dear, it's you and I just have to deal with this, but I wish that you would just snuggle with me or even climb on me." Good girl for keeping yourself under control Z, cause if Emme whacked me I might get a tad more upset.
Dave has also been playing soccer with Zoya in the yard. She's a pretty good defender; nothing like an 80 lbs dog standing right in front of the ball blocking your kick. Zoya can always be counted on when noone else will play chase with Mikaela. It's great entertainment all around.
Of course, one can't forget that she's not to hard on the eyes either.
No comments:
Post a Comment