Friday, May 20, 2011

Push Up

Dave and I were just discussing how we have so many recorded moments of Mikaela as an infant. Everything was so amazing because it was our first baby. Not that Graeme's first are any less amazing because he's our 2nd, but we just don't have the same amount of time.

And well, there's also Mikaela who is doing things for the 1st time still and now can talk, scream, kick, etc... to make sure that we don't miss them.

I did happen to have the camera out one night when Graeme did his 1st real push up. This is an amazing feat for our little man because he is so huge. I have been so worried that he would do everything late, but he's right on track. Good job buddy. We love you so much and are looking forward to all your 1sts.

I for one am really looking forward to the day you walk because my back hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment