We're all moved into our new place. I have to say that while I did like my big house in Houston I do not miss all the space. All of us love being on a single level. It's so much easier to keep up with our kids and our stuff. I'm especially happy about it given that after 2.5 years of having cleaning ladies, I am once again cleaning myself. It's much more difficult to do than I remember. Maybe that's because we have 2 kids, a dog, and a ton more stuff than we did back them.
Mikaela is now officially a little girl and not a toddler anymore. She will be 3 in 22 days. I can't believe it! I had two goals to accomplish by her third birthday: potty training and baptism. As of this past Saturday, Mikaela is officially potty trained.
To celebrate this grand feat she got a new bike. The sales man at the bike store showed her a few, she got on the one she liked and rode off. He said, "I've never seen that before. She's fearless." Yep. That's our Emme.
We've enjoyed our first East Coast Fall. Dave was saying he hasn't seen a proper fall in at 10 years. We loved seeing the leave turn, but could not believe how quickly they fell.
The kids and I have been getting to know Baltimore and all it has to offer. We regulary visit the science center, children's museum, zoo, and many great parks/playgrounds. Everything is walking distance from our place with the exception of the zoo. Even that is only a 7 minute drive.
Science Center- what's the job outlook for paleontologists?
Children's Museum- Born to cruise
Watch out! She likes to drive fast.
Around these parts-
Mikaela's stage. She loves to sing and dance from this.
Pumpkin Picking at Sharp's Farm
They had lots of animals to feed:
Graeme thought it was nice to be in fresh air
She is, isn't she:
And the winner is???
No comments:
Post a Comment