I haven't written much about Graeme lately. His infancy went by so quickly and now he's a toddler constantly on the move. I'm not sure if I posted, but he started walking on Christmas Day and now he's almost running. We definitely have another climber on our hands too!
Graeme starts gym class on Saturday. Dave will be taking the class with him as he's now over 30 lbs and too heavy for me to lift except when he needs a snuggle.
He's into everything, absolutely everything.
Fresh Beat Band is his favorite show. He tries his best to dance along with Mikaela, but alas his coordination is not quite up to par yet and he ends just shaking hands and his head. He tries really hard and comes running when he hears the theme song. Very cute.
Speaking of shaking heads, Graeme officially understands what "no" means and thinks it's funny to get into trouble. When told "no" he looks at us with a smile and shakes his head "no." Cute for the moment, but soon it will not be the case!
He loves to play peek-a-boo while getting a diaper change. It is about the only thing you can do to keep him from squirming away.
He would like to drink from a cup, not a sippy, but a real cup preferrably something he can see through like glass. Yeah right.
I'm behind the ball on getting him to drop his bottle as he's only now starting to eat table foods. This morning I caught him shaking his milk out of his bottle into a small tupperware container and then using it as a cup. Very smart, very messy.
Besides his real bottle, Graeme is a true love of beer bottles. If we're having a beer we either have to pour it in a glass before Graeme sees the bottle or give him the bottle. If not, he throws a fit like you've never seen.
Zoya is Graeme's best friends. He feeds her from his highchair, he tries to give her his bottle. He climbs on her. I'm glad he's taken an affinity for her because I just don't have the time.
Pictures to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment