Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Crreeeeaaaakkkk

Graeme just went down for his morning nap. Mikaela, being the "big girl" that she is, is left to her own devices while I put him down for his naps. I usually close the gate off our game room so she's safe and sound in the playroom, but today she asked me not to close the gate. I thought that was a reasonable request since she's been so awesome lately.

Graeme went down easily and I didn't hear any strange noises while I was in his room. Whew...Yeah, right!

As I walked out of his room, I hear Creak, creak...

Mikaela has a new fascination with the garage because it is currently housing a rental car. It's something NEW. She wants to go zooming all day long in our little shitty rental.

When I caught her in the garage she had two purses and was looking for her keys.

"Where's my keys, Mommy?" I don't know Mikaela, but they're definitely not in the garage so out you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment