Saturday, June 18, 2011

Goldilocks gets a trim

Yesterday didn't start out too hot. I had been up with Mikaela at 315am, Dave got up to run around 4am, then Graeme woke for that day at 5AM so I was super tired and not expecting a lot out of the day. We had plans to meet some friends for swimming, but I just didn't have the energy to be in the sun and water so we cancelled, but then I had to figure out something else to do preferrably something that involved another individually entertaining my "always on" little girl.

So, Mikaela got her first hair cut. Right now she's very interested in brushing hair and putting on make up so I thought she'd love the experience. I'm not sure she loved it while it was happening but afterwards she told everyone she saw all about it.

I have to say that I was a little afraid that cutting her beautiful golden curls would cause them to go straight, but she's still got 'em- HURRAY!

This was the tv that played a cartoon all about getting a hair cut


Graeme liked it more than Emme

Notice the lollipop, Mikaela was a little too concerned to eat it




A little more relaxed

All finished and looking super cute, complete with braid. Thanks Snip-its for making Emme's 1st hair cut so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment