Thursday, June 16, 2011

6 months

Graeme was officially 6 months on the 8th of June. Boy does time fly. We went for his 6 month check up this past week and he's doing great. He's no longer in the 100 percentile, now he's only in the 99th. Still a big boy, but doc said that's fine seeing as he's big all around and not in one particular area.

Graeme now tops the charts at a whopping 24.5 lbs. I'm not sure how long he is, my friend Kyra and I have been discussing what I thought was his length, but I must have heard wrong so I'm not disclosing. I think they said his head circumfrance was 19. something inches. It's big and beautiful! I love to kiss it.

He's eating solid foods and cereal 3xs daily now. Pushing up and rolling are his favorite things to do. I see crawling in our very near future. Boy is he a talker. He loves to hear himself babble and so do we.

I just told Dave this morning, and I may have said it here before, that if all babies came just like Graeme we'd have a house full. He's super baby, always happy, snuggly, easy going. What luck that we have him in our lives!

Learning to hold a bottle

I have to say that he's not really that into this trick. He'd much rather be snuggled while eating.

Rolling around with his buddy Rhys on vacation (they're only 2 weeks apart & both wonderful little guys)

Chillin' with Grandma Christine

All smiles

Gorilla Graeme

Reaching this major milestone (sitting) is going to change my life. I will be able to grocery shop and run errands without wearing him. My back CAN'T wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment