Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vacation

Today I've been playing catch up. My house is now clean and organized for the most part, the pest control guy has come and gone, the plumber has fixed our water heater so we can all shower, all our clothes have been unpacked, laundry is washing & drying, the kiddos are back on schedule (fingers crossed), and we've begun to see our friends. Life is grand.

And, so was our vacation in Grand Cayman. Thanks to a friend of ours we were lucky enough to stay in a great villa on the property of the Ritz Carlton. It was an awesome place! We had more than enough room for our family and the Becker clan (Meg, Eric, Kyson, & Rhys). The kids got a long great, we had some fabulous dinners out, did some scuba diving (well Dave did, I had to evacute the water), and took the older tots out on a boat to snorkel and swim with sting rays.

All in all it was an incredible trip. I only have a few pics on my camera. Who know that we'd need a water proof camera for an island beach vacation?! Meg took most of the photos on hers and I still need to get her to send them my way. Until then, here are some teasers...

Our Pool



Emme & Kyson

The view, while not of the beautiful Carribean, was not too shabby


The living room came equipped with all the infant necessities you could ask for


Mikaela & Rhys getting acquainted with the excersaucers



The resident gekko (so tiny)

and our friend the frog

and of course, a highlight of the trip, swimming with the rays at Sting Ray city. Yes, I know what happened to Steve Irwin...

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love that last picture. M's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete