How long has it been since I wrote a post? A couple of weeks I think. I've been waiting for Graeme to do some incredible things, like sit unassisted or crawl. Alas, that hasn't happened yet so I decided that an update was due sans any milestone achievements anyway.
What I can say about our little guy is that his personality is really starting to come through. He longer just smiles and coos during the day. Now, he lets us know what he likes, dislikes, really dislikes, wants, etc.. And he's definitely a boy, a big boy at that and very loud when making his "remarks,"
I'm going to take a guess that like all the other Hochbergs in this house he's going to be a confident, headstrong, type A personality. Just a guess though, only time will tell. Although I am sure enough to ask now that you start praying for me for his 3rd year and also for the teenage years. I have a feeling that those might be a little rough. He should be bigger than me by 3 already too- ha.
This morning, Graeme had peaches, bananas and oatmeal. Some mixture in a jar with a shiny cap. He always needs something to play with when he's eating, for some reason neither of my children are really interested in food, so I decided to give him the cap. Boy did he think that was cool. He spent a long time after breakfast just passing that thing from hand to hand and of course, putting it in his mouth. I decided that play time was over and he needed to get cleaned up and told him that I was going to take it. Wow, did that cause a rucous.
I wish that I was so easily entertained.
No comments:
Post a Comment