Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Drawing Board

We are having a relaxing day at home after returning from a quick trip to Kansas City this weekend. Both kids are enjoying being home and good thing cause it's a rainy day and I'm a bit under the weather.

Mikaela is in a great mood this morning. She dressed herself with no issues, clipped her hair and is now using her drawing board. She's recently started drawing actual pictures. As I sit here writing she's drawing a "little bed for Mikaela." She has also completed a potato, which I pretty sure was Mr. Potato Head because it had eyes, nose, and a mouth. She also drew a very angry ocean.

You definitely have to ask her what she's drawn, but once she tells you what they are you can see the resemblance. The one thing she can draw and there is no question about it, is the letter M for Mikaela.

No comments:

Post a Comment