Friday, June 29, 2012
The littlest engineer
You can thank Graeme that I'm posting today if you've missed hearing from the Charm City Hochbergs.
Our little engineer is 18 months now and at his last visit to Dr. Parrish he was 36 inches, that's right 3 feet tall. He lost a 1/2 lb so he's only 31.5lbs, but still topping the charts.
We have taken to calling sweet Graeme our little engineer because he is obsessed with all things mechanical. He lays flat on the floor rolling his cars and trucks around watching the wheels turn. When we walk into the parking garage he wants to stop and look (and touch- yuck) every tire we pass.
If there is something metal like a water spigett, he can't bare to stay away from it. We went to a pick your own farm this week and he was fascinated by the irrigation pipe system.
After picking raspberries at that farm and having a picnic with Nana, Graeme and I headed home to Baltimore and Mikaela went to VA for a sleep over. Graeme got lots of one on one time with mommy and I was able to sneak in some cleaning during his nap. I wasn't quite done when he woke up so gave him the dust buster to help with the finishing touches. Instead of sucking stuff up he took it apart.
I guess little boys love to disassemble but I thought it would start a little later...
So proud of himself!
And here are some more from the start of the summer:
Riding the carousel (he's not quite a fan like Mikaela, but a good sport).
Playing in the Harbor fountains
Budding Artist
Cool cat (he LOVES sunglasses and has recently become fascinated with hats particularly Daves)
More on Mikaela to come. Mommy duties are calling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment