Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hot Potato

I've been thinking about writing this post since Saturday, but life has gotten in the way. This has been a great week starting with many mornings of past 6 wake ups and nice long afternoon naps. Yay Hochberg babies!!!

Mikaela is really a funny, silly little girl. On Saturday, we took her out to lunch at Potbelly. Mikaela always gets the same thing, which she only sometimes eats- a pj untoasted. If it's toasted she definitely won't eat it. We usually get two bags of chips to share between us and I swear Mikaela will eat both if we let her. She LOVES chips!

Dave chose some spicy cajun flavored kettle chips. I always get BBQ or plain so that Mikaela and I can share. This particular Saturday Emme was very interested in Dave's chips. We kept saying they're hot, you probably won't like them.

After telling her that they were hot for the 3rd time she began to blow in the bag saying "they're warm now, not hot."

Ok, Mikaela- you can have some if want. Go ahead try them, but I promise you they're still HOT!

She tried them and said "they're not hot, they're cold." and then all of a sudden she said "OW."

Whoops- I guess we should have used our usual term "spicy" instead of hot. At least she learned a new definition of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment